Product IntroductionPowered by dual 18650 batteries, the iKonn 220 provides a maximum power of 220W, an upgradeable firmware alongside with a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface with two separate battery bars. It features a battery balancing trickle charge system and a 2A quick charge capability. The innovative RC adapter will convert the iKonn 220’s 510 connection into a USB output for power bank mode. The ELLO atomizer that features new powerful HW coils and retractable top fill system, pairs with the iKonn 220 perfectly for cloud chasers.
How to Use?Power on/off: push forward to open the battery cover, put two high-rate 18650 batteries in correct way into the device and finally close the battery cover. The device can be powered on or off by pressing the fire button 5 times. The battery levels of battery 1 and battery 2 are respectively displayed on the screen.
1. Please be careful not to use batteries with torn casing as it is a safety hazard.
2. Please make sure you are using high-rate 18650 batteries whose continuous discharge current should be above 25A.
3. Before using, please set the wattage within a proper range that the atomizer you installed can work with.
when the device is powered on, long press the fire button to take a puff.
Stealth on/off: press the fire button and “-” end of the adjustment button simultaneously when the device is powered on to switch between Stealth On and Stealth Off mode. In Stealth On mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button once to see current setting.
Adjustment button lock/unlock: keep pressing “+” end and “-” end of the adjustment button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the adjustment button will be locked and the screen will display “Key Lock”. In the same way, the adjustment button can be unlocked and the screen will display “Key Unlock”. Through this operation, you can protect the buttons from unintentional presses and prolong their lifespan.
Switch display mode: keep pressing “+” end and “-” end simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered off, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can view the screen from two different angles through this operation.
Switch display interfaces: in power-on state, choose VW mode; keep holding “+” end and fire button till the current interface flashes; when it’s flashing, press “+”or “-” end to switch among different interfaces; finally press fire button once to confirm the interface you chose.
Note: the interface can only be changed and selected under VW mode in power-on state. And when one interface is selected under VW mode, the interfaces of TC (Ni, Ti, SS, M1, M2, M3) modes will change accordingly and automatically.
Preheat function: in power-off state, keep holding “+” end and fire button till the M1 mode appears; press the fire button 3 times to “Power”, and press “+” or “-” end to adjust the wattage of preheat; press the fire button again to “Time”, and press “+” or “-” end to adjust the second of preheat or to turn off the preheat function.
Function of charging cell phone: screw an RC adapter (not included) on the device and connect it with a cell phone by a USB cable. When the device is powered on, press the fire button once to start to charge the cell phone.
Function of charging other e-cigarette mod: screw an RC adapter (not included) on the device and connect it with another e-cigarette mod by a USB cable. In power-off state, keep holding “+” end and fire button till the M1 mode appears; press the fire button 5 times to “USB” interface, and press “+” or “-” end to turn on or off this function. When the “USB” is turned on, 5 clicks of the fire button to power on the device, and in USB Charge mode, press fire button once to start to charge other e-cigarette mod.
Switch vaping modes: when the device is powered on, press the fire button 3
times in quick succession, the device will display current vaping mode. Press the “+” or “-” end to switch among VW, USB Charge (this mode appears only when “USB” is on), TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TCR-M1, TCR-M2, TCR-M3 modes and then press the fire button once or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm the vaping mode you chose.
1) VW mode: When set in VW mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.1ohm-3.5ohm.
Adjust wattage: in this mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 220W by pressing “+” end or “-” end, “+” end to increase and “-” end to decrease. Long press “+” or “-” end can rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level.
2) TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3) Mode: When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 220, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 coils. In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range. (Resistance range of coil: 0.05ohm-1.5ohm)
The Setting of TCR Mode (M1,M2,M3): when the device is powered off, keep pressing the fire button and the “+” end simultaneously, then you will enter into the TCR (M1,M2,M3) set menu:
1. Press the fire button to choose among M1, M2 and M3 modes;
2. Press the “+” or “-” end to increase or decrease the TCR value according to the material of the coil you use;
3. Keep pressing the fire button or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm your setting.
Following are different TCR value ranges for different coils for your reference:
2.Our total range of TCR value is 1-1000.
Adjust wattage: in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 220W. Press the fire button 4 times in quick succession to enter the wattage setting menu and press “+” or “-” end to increase or decrease the wattage level. Keep pressing “+” or “-” end without looseness to rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level.
Adjust temperature: in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, temperature can be adjusted from 100-315℃ or 220-600℉ by pressing “+” or “-” end, “+” end to increase and “-” end to decrease. Each press of the “+” or “-” end will increase or decrease the temperature setting by 5℃ or 10℉. Keep pressing “+” or “-” end without looseness can rapidly increase or decrease temperature setting.
Shift between ℃ and ℉: if you increase the temperature to 315 ℃, and continue to press the “+” end, the temperature reading will automatically change to the lowest Fahrenheit (220℉). Equally, if the temperature is set at the lowest Fahrenheit (220℉) and you continue to press the “-” end, the temperature reading will automatically change to the highest Celsius (315 ℃).
Lock/Unlock resistance: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, when the device is powered on, keep pressing the fire button and “+” end simultaneously for two seconds to lock or unlock atomizer “base resistance”. The lock sign will appear when resistance is locked and “Ω” symbol will come back when unlocked.
1. Please lock the resistance when the coil is at room temperature so that the device can display the correct “base resistance”.
2. In resistance lock mode, when you remove the coil and then put it back, the device can maintain the same “base resistance” although the coil resistance may increase due to the rise of temperature. In resistance unlock mode, when you remove the coil and then put a coil back, the screen may display “New coil up same down” as the coil resistance may increase within certain range. If it is the same coil, press the “-” end and if it is a new coil, press the “+” end. But please unlock the resistance when you want to change an atomizer or a coil of different resistance.
3. When using a common coil or a coil whose resistance is above 1.5ohm in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode by mistake, the device will automatically switch back to VW mode.
How to put custom logo in the device?Download the file on our official website, plug the device in with USB cable to a computer, and double click the EleafUpdate.exe. Then click “LOGO” and open the image you choose to put it in the device. Finally press the fire button twice in
quick succession when the device is powered on to enter logo on/off interface and press “+” or “-” end once to turn on/off logo.
1. Please make sure the image you choose is a monochrome image of 96*32 pixels in the format of bmp.
2. If you fail to put the custom logo in and the device shuts down, press the “-” end once to restart the device.
Functions of Micro USB Port
The battery power indicator on the screen of the device will keep flashing when the remaining power of the 18650 batteries is less than 10%.
The 18650 batteries can be charged in the device through USB port via wall adapter or a computer or charged with an external battery charger. If the 18650 batteries are charged in the device, the battery bars on the screen will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.
Firmware Upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
PropertiesAtomizer Protection: each time when vaping time exceeds 10 seconds, the output shuts off automatically with “Over 10s” display on the screen.
Atomizer Low Alert: when the resistance of coil is lower than 0.1ohm in VW mode or lower than 0.05ohm in TC modes, the screen will display “Atomizer Low”.
Atomizer Short-circuit & No Atomizer Protection: when atomizer short-circuit occurs, the screen will display “Atomizer Short”. The screen will display “No Atomizer” when there is no atomizer connected.
Low-voltage Protection: when the voltage of the batteries is below 3.3V, the screen will first display “Battery Low” and then “Lock”. Charge the batteries to unlock the device.
Temperature Protection: in TC modes, when the actual temperature of coil reaches the set temperature, the screen will display "Temp Protection". You can continue to use the device normally.
Temperature Alert: if the temperature of device is over alert temperature, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display “Device Too Hot”. You can continue to vape after it cools down.
Weak Battery Alert: in all vaping modes, when the device is working with an atomizer and the voltage of the batteries drops below 2.9V, the screen will display
“Weak Battery”. Meanwhile, the output power will be reduced accordingly.
Imbalanced Alert: if the voltage difference between two batteries is equal to or more than 0.3V, the device will display “Imbalanced Batteries” when plugged in. Please fully charge the batteries externally or replace the batteries with freshly charged batteries.
Check Battery Alert: if the batteries are installed incorrectly, the screen will display “Check Battery”.
Charge Error Alert: when no current is detected in charging state, the screen will display “Charge Error”.
Check USB Alert: if the voltage of the USB charger is equal to or more than 5.8V, the device will display “check USB” when plugged in or vaping.
WarrantyWe are not responsible for any damages caused by human error. Legal warranty is applied.
Warnings1. Please keep out of reach of children.
2. This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-smokers,